The Management of EUROGAN S.L. is committed to quality policy that allows for maximum efficiency at work, adapting to the requirements of the products demanded by our customers, satisfying their needs, expectations and reaching its leadership in design and material development of livestock.
Its priority will develop and maintain a system of quality management to reach all the activities of EUROGAN S.L. which will be reviewed periodically to ensure their continued appropriateness.
The Management is committed to continuous quality improvement and emphasizes the following principles:
- Continuous improvement of efficiency in production and management processes as a basis for competitiveness.
- Quick response and attention focused to customers, valuing innovation, teamwork and responsibility.
- Identify the specific needs and systematic, both current customers as potential, adapting to them the range of products.
- Collaboration with suppliers and ensuring that purchased product meets specified purchase requirements.
- To provide assurance that the services and products meet required quality and reliability.
- To provide technologically advanced products.
- Promote employee satisfaction in the technical, professional and human. The Company leads and supports the motivation of human resources.
- That all staff, whatever their role and job, shares this commitment to quality.
- To develop actions aimed at reducing non-quality costs and improving productivity. Targeting efforts toward preventing errors.
To achieve this Quality Policy will establish the appropriate strategic objectives.
This policy provides a framework for the establishment and revision of organizational goals and will be assessed annually in the Review of the Management System.